Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Track your kids with GPS Tracker

Hi Friends, Today I would like to tell you about how you can track your kids using a gps tracker which is the very easy way to monitor your kids. One of my friend who is having a 8 year old kid, kept that device in her kids pocket. I asked her what is this? She said this device is the gps tracker where I can find my kids location at any time by just sending a sms. Immediately I will get the location of my kid along with the Google map link to my android device. So that I no need to worry about my kid any time. Also I can set the location limits, if he reaches that limit I will get the alert so that I can restrict him. I could able to hear the voice from this device. So all these options are really most important to my family to watch my kid. I was really impressed and opted to get the device for my daughter also. Also I recommend to my friends who are having kids studying some what far away and used to travel for long distance. They are very happy with this and thanked me lot.

1 comment:

  1. GPS tracking is included with select Computrace solutions for devices that have a supported GPS module. So you would need to purchase Computrace in order to use it.
    gps tracker

    ReplyDelete