Thursday, October 25, 2012

My Picnic Experience

Hi Friends,

I would like to tell you about one of my experience which I had recently. We have planned to go to a nearest picnic spot from my home with my whole family. The main reason for the picnic itself is for my kids. They asked me for long time to bring them to that place. So finally we have decided to go by our own car. That car is somewhat old one. I have purchased that around 5 years back. But I never faced any failure in that car so without having that fear in mind we have started our journey. Once we crossed half way our car stopped and we don’t even what could be the problem. So I called my dear friend who knows many things about car and car mechanic. He immediately called the roadside assistance who can come with mechanic and repair the car on the spot. They will be having almost all kind of advanced tools with them. If they could not able to make it ready they will provide the toe service for us. So I thanked him for arranging such a wonderful service on time and we have continued our journey and enjoyed our weekends in picnic spot.

No comments:

Post a Comment