Thursday, November 29, 2012

Best college for my daughter

Hi Friends, My daughter completed her schooling so we thought of looking for the best college for her higher studies. Our family is completely educated including all of my grand parents done the degree. So as per their wish and my daughter also much interested in studies so it is the duty for me to find the best college for her. So I have started asking my friends where they are making their son / daughter studies. Almost all of them gave me the feedback about Liberty University which is number one in providing good studies. So I planned to visit there directly to see the facilities available with them. I have visited their website and scheduled for an visit to Christian College. I got the appointment immediately. I was also taken the printout for the direction to campus using the map they have provided. It made my job very easy as I easily identified the place using map. They have very good facility for the students in all the fields like athletic, academics, music, health, business so what ever you like you can choose the corresponding course. I really thank all my friends who suggested me this wonderful college which made me happy about my daughter’s studies.  

No comments:

Post a Comment