Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Best IT support for you

I was establishing a BPO business at my home town. Before starting that business I was gathering all the information about office setup and identified the best place to establish the office. I have planned to hire almost 50 employee for my business. BPO business requires the computers and non interruptible network always. So I decided to go for good IT Support which will make our day to day life more easy. I have booked an appointment with them and their executives and technical team had a meeting with me and asked about the total number of computers and the network requirement and so on. The main important thing is about the online and live IT support for my employees. They had an agreement with this and started their work once they analyzed the office space. As I expected they have installed all the computers and installed the network also. The IT admin guy always serving my employee needs on spot. Also they provided these service in a very cheap rate compared to others. If you have any requirement like setting up any kind of business then you have to even think for the IT support at the front. That will make your life very easy.

No comments:

Post a Comment